Every day is a good day to celebrate an Unbirthday, so have an Alice in Wonderland’s Mad Hatter’s Tea Party at any time of the year! Your guests will be thrilled as they enter a land of whimsical magic!
It’s not just for a birthday - any excuse to have a party will do.
Here are some quick and easy ideas to start you off on the road to planning a perfect party!
• Make some 'Drink Me labels'…Tie these to every teacup, jug and every teapot
• Set up an outdoor Chess Set
• Make rabbit paw tracks and put them on the floor leading your guests to your party table or games area
• Be creative and decorate biscuits and cakes with "eat me" written on them.
• Set the scene and put a toy mouse in a teapot to represent the doormouse in Alice in Wonderland
• Invite your guests to play a Mad Hatter's Game….Place a top hat or similar upside down on a chair and have your party guests throw beanbags into the hat from a distance. The one with most points is the winner!
• Make sandwiches which are cut out to look like card shapes - diamonds, hearts, clubs and spades
• Play House of Cards games - split your guests into two or more teams and give each team a deck of cards. See which team can build the tallest house of cards in 5 minutes!
• When you invite your guests, insist that everyone wears a mad hat. Best hat wins a prize!
• And of course, a Teapot Piñata filled with assorted themed party goodies and even lollies will be the highlight for your guests. Alternatively, use as a party table decoration.
For even more fun party ideas and themed party tableware, games, favors, and party goodies, visit Party Kit 'n Kaboodle!